” I am so glad that there is such a place to come to! I had pinched nerves and low back compression. I got an MRI, decompression therapy, laser therapy and muscle stimulation.
The pain level is down and I no longer have shooting pain.”
There are many types of physical therapy that can be provided to patients to manage pain and mobility problems. Movement and function can deteriorate for a number of reasons, including age, injury, illness or even environment. All Care Clinics’ team of physical therapists can help determine the program that best addresses your physiological problems while keeping your comfort at an optimum level.
Types of Physical Therapy Offered
- Pain Management techniques for pain relief
- Triton DTS – the finest Decompression Therapy System available
- LiteCure Laser – safe, painless Deep Tissue Therapy
- Kinetic Exercises to improve strength, mobility, and endurance
- Manual techniques to increase joint and soft tissue flexibility
- Therapeutic activities such as ultrasound and Electric Muscle Stimulation
- Highly educated and experienced staff